At Marble Stella Maris Ibiza you will experience a wonderful carefree holiday. The comprehensive All-inclusive concept offers a wide range of options for young and old. You can enjoy delicious meals in the buffet restaurant, there is a late evening dinner and you can enjoy tasteful snacks throughout the day at our pool bars and Coffee Bazar Good Things as well. And what do you think of our spacious All Inclusive times for cooling drinks? There is also a shuttle service to the higher rooms of the hotel, which are both included in the concept.
Discover the All-inclusive concept of Marble Stella Maris Ibiza
The extensive All-inclusive concept of Marble Stella Maris Ibiza is designed so that you will not miss anything during your holiday.
- Breakfast: 07.30 – 10.30
- Lunch: 13.00 – 15.00
- Dinner: 19.00 – 22.00
- Late night dinner: 22.30 – 02.00
- Snacks at Coffee Bazar Good Things: 10.00 – 18.00
- Hamburgers or hotdogs at Don’s Kitchen: 12:00 – 20:00
- Ice cream for children: 12.00 – 16.00
- Selection of (non) alcoholic drinks: 10.00 – 02.00
- Free shuttle service to the higher rooms of the hotel
Times of the All-inclusive concept are always subject to change.
Have fun at Marble all day long
You cannot think of anything so good. In addition to the extensive main meals with plenty of choice of delicious dishes, you can go to Marble Stella Maris Ibiza for the most part of the day for delicious snacks. At Good Things A La Carte you can enjoy pancakes, wafels, croissants, donuts, toast and cake. Between 12.00 till 22.00 you easily score a delicious freshly made pizza, hamburger or hotdog at Don’s Kitchen A La Carte. And those who have a late appetite can come between 22.30 and 02.00 to the Late Night Dinner. Plenty of choice!
What you have to pay for
Do you have specific wishes? We offer more than what is included in the All-inclusive concept. Do you choose the following drinks or meals? Then that is for a fee:
- Premium drinks such as import beers and cocktails available in some bars and the Cabana Lounge
- Relaxing, snacks and drinks at the Cabana Lounge
- Some products in the A La Carte outlets