At Marble Stella Maris Ibiza you will experience a wonderful carefree holiday. The comprehensive and renewed All-inclusive concept offers a wide range of options for young and old. You can enjoy delicious meals in the buffet restaurant, there is a late evening dinner and you can enjoy tasteful snacks throughout the day at our pool bars and Coffee Bazar Good Things as well. And what do you think of our spacious All Inclusive times for cooling drinks? There is also a shuttle service to the beach and higher rooms of the hotel, which are both included in the concept.
Discover the All-inclusive concept of Marble Stella Maris Ibiza
The extensive, updated All-inclusive concept of Marble Stella Maris Ibiza is designed so that you will not miss anything during your holiday.
- Breakfast: 07.00 – 10.30 am
- Lunch: 12.30 – 14.00 pm
- Dinner: 18.30 – 21.00 pm
- Late night dinner: 21.00 – 02.00 pm
- Snacks at Coffee Bazar Good Things: 11 am – 6 pm
- Snacks in the pool bar: 11 am – 6 pm
- Ice cream for children: 12.00 – 16.0o pm
- Selection of (non) alcoholic drinks: 10 am – 2 am
- Free shuttle service to the higher rooms of the hotel
- Free shuttle service to the beaches of Cala Gracio and Cala Gracionetta
Times of the All-inclusive concept are always subject to change.
Have fun at Marble all day long
You cannot think of anything so good. In addition to the extensive main meals with plenty of choice of delicious dishes, you can go to Marble Stella Maris Ibiza for the most part of the day for delicious snacks. At Good Things you can enjoy pancakes, poffertjes, croissants, donuts, toast and cake. In the afternoon you easily score a delicious freshly made pizza. At the pool bars you have a choice of hamburgers, pasta, hot dogs, croquettes, a salad bar, fruit and much more. And those who have a late appetite can come between 21.00 and 02.00 to the Late Night Dinner. Plenty of choice!
What you have to pay for
Do you have specific wishes? We offer more than what is included in the All-inclusive concept. Do you choose the following drinks or meals? Then that is for a fee:
- A special cup of coffee, such as cappuccino, latte from Irish coffee or a fresh smoothie in Coffee Bazar Good Things
- Premium drinks such as import beers and cocktails available in some bars and the Marble Beach Club
- Meals, including an extensive à la carte menu of 3 courses, in the à la carte restaurant
- A show dinner in the adventurous theme restaurant Pirate Cove
- Relaxing, snacks and drinks at the Marble Beach Club